When you call the Healthcare Advocacy Group hotline, you will be connected with a knowledgeable expert on occupational injuries and a friend who will guide you to the nearest healthcare facility to suit your needs.
- We are advocates of employee rights, not those of employers
- 24/7 doctors available for telemedicine
- Web based second opinion on general medicine
- No wait policy with guaranteed visitation within 48 hours
- ACA information
- Medicare Assistance
- Advocacy with other healthcare providers for fair treatment
- Expedited drug testing services
- Legal advocacy for oversight of fair medical services
- Second opinion on being forced to go back to work by employer
- Wellness Services mandated by employer
- Protecting against medical separation
About Healthcare Advocacy Group.
Top notch research on products youâre using
Updates & news on side effects and injuries
Medical and legal support for you
Thousands of prescription drugs have been linked to side effects, but some of these are so severe they lead to recalls or restricted use. Learn if your medicine is included.
In recent years the FDA and manufacturers have recalled several popular medical implants or surgical devices due to a heightened risk of injury or death.
Healthcare Advocacy Group can help you navigate the challenging process of filing a claim for your drug or medical device injury. Lawyers are available to talk for free today.
Since news broke last year that medical device maker DePuy OrthopedicsÂ may have instituted a secret DePuy Attune knee recall, the company has been trying to combat a series of negative reports and hundreds of consumer lawsuits by those needing revision surgery. Last...(309) 838-0883
Cerebral Palsy is the most common form of childhood disability in America, affecting nearly 1 out of every 500 births and as many as a million young people at any given time. And aside from the fact there is no cure, perhaps the harshest reality of cerebral palsy is...(905) 840-2096
The FDA enacted tough new regulations this week aimed at making sure all women who are considering implantation of the Essure birth control device fully understand all the risks and benefits before moving forward. The regulations, which will require a discussion of...read more