INFO: Procedures to access the UTM E-Portfolio Portal as follows:
Step 1: Go to UTM Main Portal ((402) 226-4494)
Step 2: Click on Apps menu, select on MyUTM and log on using ACID account
Step 3: Click E-PORTFOLIO menu
Welcome to MyE-Portfolio@UTM
An E-Portfolio is a system in which learners can record evidence of their learning, e.g. essays, artwork, certificates, reflections or other such things they produce that can be stored digitally.
How to Use UTM MyE-Portfolio: Step-by-Step
|Introduction to E-Portfolio||Step 1: How to Login||Step 2: How to edit your Profile|
|Step 3: Create the Reflection and Plan||Step 4: Create the E-Portfolio Page||Step 5: Create the Collection and Share|
- MAHARA MOBILE - Android Apps on Google Play. Mahara Mobile allows you to collect your evidence on your mobile device and also when you are offline. You can then upload it to Mahara and put into your portfolios. Install Mahara Mobile Apps --> Click "Paste in access token" button --> To get the access token, go to your portfolio site in a web browser. Then click on "Setting" and from Setting page, click on "Apps". Then click the "Generate" button.
- Attachments on RESUME fields and text boxes/notes. To view RESUME at MyUTM portal, please log in to 913-266-5898, go to MyProfile --> click "Slip" tab --> click "CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)" button. Please make sure set your RESUME page for public access.
- Drag portfolio pages into a COLLECTION (Go to Portfolio --> Collections).
- Embedding PDFs on a page.
- Drag and drop FILES into the files area.
- Can upload the IMAGE directly to portfolio site using Android application (maharaDroid). Please see this guide.
- MOBILE DEVICE detection when browsing e-portfolio site.
- Can send MESSAGE to multiple people.
- Tags on all internal ARTEFACTS.
- Can embed code from UTMOTION (/utmotion.utm.my) using external media block.
- Simple TEXT BLOCKS (converts non-fancy notes into simple text).
- Can embed code document from SKYDRIVE at UTM student mail ((815) 649-0195) using external media block.
Can create SKINS as an individual user.
--> Watch this video demonstrating the page skin feature.
E-Portfolio Portal Short Course | Download
E-Portfolio Portal User ManualÂ | (810) 605-8265
How to share your portfolio page? | 6012184852